2017-18 Tuition & Fees
Tuition includes materials, books and official school trips, including required overnight trips. It also includes lunch for 3rd-12th graders. (Parents send lunch for full-day 3's and 4's. In K-2nd grade, families can opt into a hot lunch grade provided by Red Rabbit at an additional cost.)
Lower School/74th St.
- 3's (half-day): $24,450
- 3's (full-day): $27,250
- 4's: $34,750
- Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grades: $47,130
- 3rd–12th Grades: $48,990
- Parents Association dues, $100 per family
Payment Plan Options
Families may pay tuition and fees in one of three ways:
- One-Payment Plan – Tuition is due in full on June 1.
- 50/50 Plan –Tuition is paid in two installments: 50 percent by June 1 and the other 50 percent by January 1. There is an administration fee of $200 for this plan, which is waived with direct debit.
- 10-Month Payment Plan – Tuition is due each month beginning on May 1, with the final installment due February 1. There is an administration fee of $200 for this plan, which is waived with direct debit.
For all three plans, parents may opt for a direct debit option. For more information about payment please contact Andrew Hume, Director of Enrollment, 212-497-6511.
Tuition assistance is available for families in Kindergarten through grade 12. While we strive to meet our families' financial needs, we are unable to provide assistance for all eligible families. When families are accepted with tuition assistance, Calhoun has a strong commitment to support them throughout their years at Calhoun. Read more about Tuition Assistance and How to Apply.