Sign up for Calhoun's Fall 2020 Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) program to receive a weekly bounty of local, farm-fresh produce from our longtime partner Upstate Farms.
Details of Fall 2020 CSA:
- 10 weeks of farm-fresh produce from Upstate Farms in Tivoli, NY (starting Sept. 16)
- Optional egg and fruit shares
- Pickup at Calhoun on Wednesdays from 2-4pm. (Alternative pickup locations in Brooklyn and Upstate NY can be selected on the website at the time of registration.)
How to Sign Up
We've reformatted the sign-up and pickup process for our CSA this year, so you can safely enjoy this year's harvest.
- CSA registration is exclusively online. Visit this link to sign up.
- Weekly shares will be distributed in prepared boxes, outside of Calhoun, directly from the farmer's truck. No Calhoun PA representatives will be present at pickup.
- Shares must be picked up during the designated pickup time and cannot be kept overnight or stored at Calhoun.
- Masks are required.
If you have any questions, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org