We are so grateful to all of our graduates who stepped forward during Calhoun’s Alumni Giving Week, February 4-8, which raised Annual Fund dollars for tuition assistance.
In total, we collected 193 alumni gifts and $38,328 – quadrupling our dollar goal, which speaks to the incredible generosity of Calhoun alumni. The participation spanned eight decades, with gifts from the Class of 1940 to 2018.
Thank you for continuing to make your mark on the future of the school! View results and donor list.
Swag Award Winners:
Congratulations and thanks to the alumni donors who won in these categories:
- 1st Gift from a Calhoun "Lifer" (K-12): Mark Rentschler '00
- 1st Gift from a First-Time Donor: Amanda Bogacz '10
- 1st Gift from an Alum in College: Dylan Jacobs '16
- 1st Gifts from the Super Bowl regions: Susan Joyce '80 (New England & Catherine Guggenheimer Pearlman '89 (California)
- 1st Gift from Married Calhoun Couple: John Lakos '77 & Elyse Upbin Lakos '84
- 1st Gift from a Reunion year (4s & 9s): Ellie Spielberger Wertheim '89
- 1st Gift – 1940s: Jane Littwitz '40
- 1st Gift – 1950s: Betty Rose '59
- 1st Gift – 1960s: Erica Fox '68
- 1st Gift – 1970s: Betsy Kulkin Bailey '71
- 1st Gift – 1980s: Lorin Munchick '87
- 1st Gift – 1990s: Sandy Shin '96
- 1st Gift – 2000s: Andrew Otton '07
- 1st Gift – 2010s: Grace Parish '14
- 50th Gift: Max Lemper-Tabatsky '12
- 100th Gift: Ester Kurz-Scheibel '69