A new coed Volleyball Training Program for 8th through 12 graders will be held on Tuesday and Thursday evenings this spring, hosted by Calhoun and run by Calhoun varsity coaches as well as guest club-level coaches and college players.
This is a great way to prepare for the fall season!
The sessions are open to rising 8th grader with club-level experience (outside school) and all rising 9th-12th grade players; students from all schools are welcome.
Cost is $500 for the full spring training program (Calhoun families who receive tuition assistance are eligible for a discount). *This camp is now full*
During this program, student-athletes will work on:
- General skill development
- Positional Work
- Agility, conditioning, footwork
Volleyball Evening Training Program Dates:
- Tuesday, May 15 – 5:30-7:30pm
- Thursday, May 17 – 6:15-8:15pm
- Tuesday, May 22 – 6:15-8:15pm
- Thursday, May 24 – Off
- Tuesday, May 29 – 6:45-8:45pm
- Thursday, May 31 – 5:45-7:45pm
- Tuesday, June 5 – 6:45-8:45pm
- Thursday, June 7 – 5:45-7:45pm
- Tuesday, June 12 – 4:30-6:30pm
- Thursday, June 14 – 4-6pm
- Friday, June 15 – 3-5pm
Find out about other clinics and camps available for Calhoun student-athletes!