Improve your personal fitness level, maximize your sport potential, and reduce the risk of injury with this strength & conditioning training programs. Work on overall strength building, agility, balance, jump training, and more! The session includes two training days a week, hosted by Calhoun and run by certified strength coaches.
The training sessions are available to any athlete currently in 9th-12th grades. Non-Calhoun athletes also welcome. Sessions are capped at 10 athlete; minimum of 4 athletes registered is required for the session to run. Small class size ensure training and program specialization!
Session Cost: $300
Calhoun families who receive tuition assistance will get a 25% reduced rate for these sessions.
- Monday, November 4, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 6, 3:30-4:30pm
- Monday, November 11, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 13, 3:30-4:30pm
- Monday, November 18, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, November 20, 3:30-4:30pm
- Monday, December 2, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, December 4, 3:30-4:30pm
- Monday, December 9, 3:30-4:30pm
- Wednesday, December 11, 3:30-4:30pm