Tuition & Financial Aid
Investing in your child's future
A Calhoun education is an investment in the future of young people well-equipped to make a transformative impact on the world around them.
We understand that investing in an independent school education is a significant choice that requires careful planning. We look forward to working with you to determine the best path for your child’s future.
In order to make education more affordable to families, Calhoun is committed to providing need-based financial aid for students in kindergarten through 12th grade.
Payment Plan Options
Families may pay tuition and fees in one of three ways:
- One-Payment Plan: Tuition is due in full on June 1.
- 50/50 Plan: Tuition is paid in two installments: 50 percent by June 1 and the other 50 percent by January 1.
- 10-Month Payment Plan: Tuition is due each month beginning on May 1, with the final installment due February 1.
For all three plans, families may opt for a direct debit option.
“Calhoun is one of the best experiences I've ever had. The teachers really connect with you. They make sure that every kid gets the best out of their education.”
Hudson L. ‘25
Tuition & Fees, 2022-23
Calhoun’s inclusive tuition covers all materials, books, snacks, field trips and required overnight trips. It also includes lunch for 3rd-12th graders.
- 3's (half-day): $29,580
- 3's (full-day): $32,960
- 4's: $42,100
- K, 1st & 2nd Grades: $57,000
- 3rd–12th Grades: $59,280
- PA dues: $100 per family
- Enrollment fee: up to $1000 one-time administrative fee for families new to Calhoun.
For More Information
Director of Enrollment and Financial Aid