Financial Aid FAQs
- Are there additional costs besides tuition?
- At what grade levels can one apply for financial aid?
- When does one apply for financial aid?
- What factors are considered when considering if a family qualifies for aid?
- What percentage of your student body receives financial aid?
- Are there any full grants?
- Are there any scholarships or merit awards?
- Does every student who demonstrates need receive financial aid?
- If a family is offered financial aid for the first year at Calhoun, can they count on it in future years?
- If a family does not receive financial aid and enrolls the student for the first year at full tuition, can the family apply for aid the following year or in some future year?
- How can I relay special circumstances or additional information?
- How can I get additional TADS support?
Director of Enrollment