Calhoun’s Alumni Giving Society
When it comes to our alma mater, it's personal: teachers who impacted our lives; classes where we were given a voice; athletic fields where we competed and the stage where we shined; friends we made and traditions we preserved.
Calhoun alums know that success demands sustained commitment, so we are driving the future—for our opportunities and more.
Celebrating all eras of Calhoun graduates, the 1896 Circle honors the founding and rich history of our alma mater. As a society, it recognizes the consistent participation of alumnae/i who invest in the Calhoun Annual Fund for three or more consecutive school years, at any giving level.
To our inaugural members, we extend countless thanks. To those alums who might join the Circle, we send our encouragement! On behalf of the entire school community, thank you.
- What is the 1896 Circle?
- How do I qualify for membership this year?
- What are benefits of membership?
- Do I need to make a gift each year to remain a member?
- What if I am an alum in college?
- Is membership based on the amount of my gift?
- Can I apply my gift as a tribute, in honor or memory of a family member, friend, or former teacher/administrator?
- How do I make my gift?
All alumni who supported the 2010-11 Annual Fund are automatically counted as the inaugural 1896 Circle members. To maintain membership, those donors must also support the school in 2011-2012. By the 2012-2013 school year, all alumni members need to have made three consecutive gifts to the Calhoun Annual Fund.
- Special 1896 Circle gift to members each year
- Exclusive deals to purchase Calhoun Athletics clothing
- Special events with Calhoun teachers
- Priority seating at certain Calhoun Performing Arts Series events
- Recognition at all Calhoun alumni events and in Calhoun donor publications
- Exclusive updates from the Calhoun community
- Watch for additional benefits to come!