Calhoun Athletics supports every student-athlete's right to self-identify and encourages students to play on the team that best affirms their gender identity.
We are committed to creating space for student-athletes across the gender spectrum, and we recognize the structures within which we play often reinforce the binary. We intentionally use "Girls/Non-Binary Students," "Boys/Non-Binary Students" and "All Genders" to include everyone in our community. We also recognize that our language is limited and constantly evolving.
If you have any questions, please contact Sabrina Zurkuhlen, Director of Athletics, or Nicola Zimmer, Assistant Director of Athletics.
Upper School Teams
- Basketball - Varsity - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Varsity - Girls/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Grey - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Green - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Grey - Girls/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Green - Girls/Non-Binary
- Table Tennis - Varsity - All Genders
- Indoor Track - Varsity - All Genders