Calhoun Athletics supports every student-athlete's right to self-identify and encourages students to play on the team that best affirms their gender identity.
We are committed to creating space for student-athletes across the gender spectrum, and we recognize the structures within which we play often reinforce the binary. We intentionally use "Girls/Non-Binary Students," "Boys/Non-Binary Students" and "All Genders" to include everyone in our community. We also recognize that our language is limited and constantly evolving.
- Basketball - Varsity - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Varsity - Girls/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Grey - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Green - Boys/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Grey - Girls/Non-Binary
- Basketball - Junior Varsity Green - Girls/Non-Binary
- Indoor Track - Varsity - All Genders