Building Visitor Policy
All visitors entering our buildings must show proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test to our security personnel. This is required for all building visitors, whether for conferences, classroom drop-off/pickup, PA events, athletic events*, teacher meetings, etc.
- NYS Excelsior Pass (Learn more here.)
- Please make sure to check your pass before arriving on campus. You may need to update your pass, as some have expired.
- Excelsior provides proof of:
- Vaccination (two weeks past second dose)
- Negative COVID-19 PCR test (valid until midnight on the third day after a test)
- Negative COVID-19 Antigen test (valid for 6 hours from the time of a test)
- Paper Vaccination Card
- Fully vaccinated is two weeks past your final dose.
We will not accept test lab reports at the front desk. Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Only fully vaccinated (i.e. two weeks past second dose) people -- regardless of age or affiliation with the school -- may attend NYCAL league games. There are no exceptions to this league mandate.