Distance Learning Dashboard
During the summer of 2020, Upper Schoolers came together to found the Diversity and Accountability Board (D.A.B.). Working with administrators, D.A.B. aims to make Calhoun a more equitable community for all.
While the transition to distance learning can be challenging, parents can help students adjust to this new experience with these simple tips.
Jack L.'21 drew inspiration from childhood memories to write and illustrate his own children's book, Max and the Magic Tree. Jack later used his project to help those negatively impacted by COVID-19.
Calhoun is dedicated to providing students with opportunities to be active citizens and make a positive impact. See a list of virtual community service opportunities offering ways for people of all ages to take action from home.
Questions? Email Debbie Aronson, Director of Community Service Learning
Need tech support?
Contact Calhoun's tech team at email@example.com or 212-497-6553.
We encourage anyone in need of support to email if possible, as emails are easier for our system to track.
- Talking to Children About COVID-19 (National Association of School Psychologists)
- How to Talk to Kids About the Coronavirus (Child Mind Institute)
- Just for Kids: A Comic Exploring the Coronavirus (NPR)
- Talking to Teens and Tweens About Coronavirus (New York Times)
- 5 Ways to Help Teens and Tweens Manage Anxiety About Coronavirus (New York Times)