2nd Annual Faculty & Staff Giving Day
Tuesday, December 1, 2020
Calhoun is grateful to our teachers and staff for leading the way in annual giving on top of all they do each and every day for our students, especially in such an exceptional year.
Together, we are One Calhoun.
I give to Calhoun because our students' needs guide our teaching and our own learning. Calhoun educators design curricula and learning experiences with growth in mind. Now more than ever, the talent, dynamism and dedication of Calhoun teachers inspire me to support The Calhoun Annual Fund.
— Daniel Ercilla, LS-Elementary Spanish Teacher
"From the virtual activities when I felt isolated at home, to delicious lunches when we returned, Calhoun has been there every step of this quarantine. With all of the safety measures put into place to ensure a safe work environment, it is my pleasure to give in return. One Calhoun means we are all in this together... and that's no cliché."
— Lisa Moldowsky, Calhoun Nurse
- Tuition is so expensive. Why do we need to fundraise at Calhoun?
- I work hard to balance my budget and family expenses. How much is a meaningful gift?
- Do I have to make my gift on December 1 for my support to count?
- What is “One Calhoun”?
- How does faculty and staff giving impact the annual fund overall?
- Can I direct my gift to a specific program?