Faculty & Staff Giving Day: Tuesday, December 3, 2019
On December 3, 2019, The Calhoun Faculty & Staff reached a record 92% participation in The 2019-2020 Calhoun Annual Fund. Calhoun is deeply grateful to its teachers and staff for leading the way in annual giving on top of all they do each and every day for our students.
Congratulations, Faculty & Staff! Together, we are One Calhoun.
"I support Calhoun because I want it to grow as a diverse and just community that can shine a light for all around us."
- Hamida Butt,
Learning Specialist & Curriculum Coordinator
"Calhoun has truly shaped who I am as an educator. That's why I support the annual fund. Even contributing a small amount from my paycheck each month makes a difference."
- Kyle Anderson,
4th Grade Social Studies Teacher
- Tuition is so expensive. Why do we need to fundraise at Calhoun?
- I work hard to balance my budget and family expenses. How much is a meaningful gift?
- Do I have to make my gift on December 3 for my support to count?
- What is “One Calhoun”?
- How does faculty and staff giving impact the annual fund overall?
- Can I direct my gift to a specific program?