The Calhoun Annual Fund
When you commit to Calhoun, you OPEN possibilities
The Calhoun Annual Fund is the philanthropic foundation of giving at Calhoun. Your gift provides special resources for students and faculty that support educational initiatives not covered by tuition alone.
Save the Date: Community Giving Day
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
Gifts to The 2022-23 Calhoun Annual Fund will support the following programs and initiatives:
- Innovative and inclusive curriculum that inspires a passion for learning.
- Financial aid to support students and families.
- Diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives around teaching practices, curriculum, employee recruitment and more.
- Faculty training to ensure that our educators deliver an impactful Calhoun education.
- Athletic programming that empowers students with leadership skills they can use both on and off the court, field or track.
- Experiential arts programming that makes the learning process more engaging.
- What Calhoun needs most throughout the year.
“Supporting The Calhoun Annual Fund is a way for us to help ensure we provide our children with a community they can thrive in as students, athletes, artists and anything else they strive to be. It is important to us that we give our time to the CAF to enable Calhoun to continue serving families without compromise, expanding its reach and growing the community.”
Denise James-Walker and Gamal Walker, P’25, P’27
Steve Nelson Society
Visionary Leaders: $50,000+
Lifelong Learners: $25,000 - $49,000
$10,000 - $24,999
$5,000 - $9,999
Head of School Partners:
$2,500 - $4,999
$1,896 - $2,499
West End Circle:
$1,500 - $1,895
81st Street Circle:
$1,200 - $1,499
74th Street Circle:
$600 - $1,199
Laura Jacobi Partners:
Up to $599
Young Alumni Leadership Society