Post a Senior Work Internship Opportunity
Thank you for considering a Calhoun student for one of your company's internship opportunities!
Senior Work is a six-week, individualized, place-based learning experience for 12th graders, completed during the last mod (term) of the school year (May-June). We are seeking site partners who are subject matter experts in their field and who are willing to engage as mentors to our students.
Senior Work Internship Requirements
- One-on-one mentoring that allows the student to grow his/her interpersonal skills plus connect with a leader in the field
- Meaningful engagement that introduces a student to your industry
- Introduction to the long term plans, short term strategies, and opportunities and challenges that shape your sector
- Projects that allow students to contribute to the small functions that support your shop's big goals
- Final assessment of your intern's growth and contributions
If you have additional questions about Senior Work, please contact Lavern McDonald, Associate Director of the Upper School, 212-497-6517.