Calhoun's Eat Right Now program has garnered attention from around the world for it's healthy approach to student lunches.
Television and Online
- A Delectable and Academically Integrated School Lunch?, Adam Provost, Edutopia, Jan. 9, 2015
- School Community Learns to Eat Right Now, NAIS Inspiration Lab, Nov. 2, 2014
- Making a Comeback: Home Ec and Woodworking Wall Street Journal, Oct. 3, 2014
- Talking About School Food, with Chef Ann Foundation, Sept. 16, 2014
- Huffington Post, "Best School Lunches in America," April 2, 2014
- Jamie Olivers Food Revolution, "Understanding Real Food in the EatRightNow Lunch Program," Sept. 26, 2011
- Healthy School Lunch: Meet Chef Bobo, Part 1, weightwatchers.com, September 2011
- Healthy School Lunch: Rooftop Garden, Part 2, weightwatchers.com, September 2011
- "Calhoun...the best school food,", from Love What You Do: A Website for People Interested in Culinary Careers, July 25, 2010.
- Nyack News and Views, Jan. 2010. The "Eat Right Now" approach to healthy school lunches as Chef Bobo's proteges -- Rose Walker, and Bennet Finn -- move on to two more schools.
- Business Matters, "The Business of School Lunch, February 2009 (audio podcast)
- After Ed TV, March 2008
- New York Times, May 11, 2011, "Bronx Charter Makes Eating Well Part of its Philosophy"
- New York Times, May 6, 2011, "Tater Tots? At Prep Schools, Try the Rutabaga Fries"
- New York Times, May 11, 2010, "The White House Pastry Chef Revamps Sweets"
- The New Yorker, Jan. 1, 2003
- CBS News, Dec. 2, 2003
- NPR, March 7, 2003
- Newswise, Nov. 8, 2005