Welcome to COUGAR NATION!
At Calhoun, we use sports as a vehicle to empower students with leadership skills they can use both on and off the court, field or track. For Calhoun athletes, sports are more than a sanctuary from the outside world, but a lens through which we understand our society and roles within it.
Calhoun athletes and coaches practice four core values: self-awareness, teamwork, empathy and resilience. Through our practice, we challenge one another to investigate why these values are critical to our work in sports and beyond.
Self-Awareness | Teamwork | Empathy | Resilience
- Find out more about our Athletics Programs, including Interscholastic Sports, Intramural Sports, and more.
- See Team Directory for details about individual interscholastic team schedules, practices; intramural teams; and open gym clinics.
- See the Athletic Calendar for a month-by-month view of the team schedules, including games and practices.
- See Championships for list of titles won by the Cougars.
- See Clinics and Camps for more athletic training sessions offered at Calhoun.