1. All lunches will be served as "grab and go." They will be portioned into compostable clamshell containers like you'd get for takeout. Soups will be in compostable cups with a lid. A sealed package containing knife, fork and spoon along with a napkin will be provided with each lunch.
2. There will be no salad bar or breakfast service.
3. There will be no coffee or tea service this year.
4. We will not be using the hot table in the servery; all containers will be portioned in the kitchen and held at appropriate temperatures in our hot boxes near the serving area.
5. Students will line up along arrows indicating safe distances. The packaged lunch will be handed out to them as they come through the line.
6. Students will not be allowed to leave the building and return at any point in the day. That means no eating out and food deliveries will not be allowed. However, students are allowed to bring their lunch from home.
7. The tables in the Commons have plexiglass shields installed, and signs will be posted where people should sit to be safely distanced.
8. A maximum of 40 people will be allowed to eat in the Commons at a time. People will also be allowed to take their lunches elsewhere to eat.
9. Masks will be required in the Commons except while sitting at a table eating.
10. Servers will all be wearing masks and gloves during food preparation and serving.
11. After each lunch seating, the Commons will be sanitized by our Maintenance Department prior to the next seating.