We are carefully planning for the start of the 2020-2021 school year, with the goal of reopening school in a manner that protects our community, serves our students and fulfills our mission. Further information about our procedures and policies will be posted in the coming weeks as it becomes available.
Calhoun inspires a passion for learning through a progressive approach to education that values intellectual pursuit, creativity, diversity and community involvement.
- Flexible Hybrid Model
- Phase-in Operations at Start of Year
- Division Schedules
- Healthy Hygiene Practices
- Screening and Other Restrictions
- Distancing Inside and Around Classrooms
- Pods and Cohorts
- Distancing Beyond the Classroom
- Community Norms
- Maintaining a Healthy Community
- Response to Exposures and Cases in the School
- Hybrid and Distance Learning
- After School Programs
We will continue to evaluate the situation and data in the coming weeks and revise and refine our reopening plan accordingly. Look for our next major update, which will include additional details on protocols and procedures, in mid-August. Please direct any questions to Megan Sanderville.