LS-Elementary Hybrid Schedule
Use this page as a resource for reopening information specific to the Lower School—Elementary division (3rd-5th grades). Please continue to check back periodically for ongoing updates.
LS-E Arrival & Dismissal
We will use a staggered arrival and dismissal schedule for each grade. Watch a video previewing what to expect when you arrive.
LS-E Hybrid Schedule
The hybrid schedule begins on October 13.
Features of LS-E hybrid schedule:
- Morning Cluster
- 6 Teaching Periods which include:
- Core subjects
- Specials (either on-cycle or off-cycle)
- 1 outside/park period each day
- 2 Additional periods which include:
- Lunch/down time
- “Flex” time
- Grade-level community time
- Special Courses
- Afternoon Cluster