Working at The Calhoun School means joining a professional community committed to the highest standards of teaching and learning, and to collectively embodying the mission and values of the school. Calhoun offers a comprehensive benefits package, extensive opportunities for professional development, and a vibrant, community-centered environment. We invite you to learn more about our school and explore our current openings.
- After School Program Staff
- Athletic Coaches
- Director of Lower School (2022-2023)
- Network and Systems Administrator
- Upper School Learning Support Coordinator (2022-2023)
- Substitute Teachers
- Generous employer contributions towards health, dental and vision insurance
- Fully paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- NY State Paid Family Leave
- Participation in Flexible Spending Account Benefit Plan
- 403 (b) retirement plan including employer match
- Eligibility to contribute on a pre-tax basis to a defined contribution retirement plan
The Calhoun School is committed to a policy of non-discrimination and equal opportunity for all employees and qualified applicants without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.